Re: [Melb] New Hillside Timetable, interesting trains.

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>I still cannot see the sense in charging passengers for a listing of trains
>(aka "timetable") that they are going to pay to travel on. One would have
>thought that they would be readily publicising the times, to encourage
>people to travel.

Blame Kennett and his "public transport is a burden on us all" policies...

I wonder if the new government has the power to alter this...

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page     | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards      | paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au