Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 02:00:28 +1100, "Daniel McCartney" <dan@mis.net.au>
wrote:

>Roy Wilke <royboy@DELETE_THIS.bit.net.au> wrote in message
>384de3c6.45753054@news.bit.net.au">news:384de3c6.45753054@news.bit.net.au...
>
>> But have you noticed that Paddy suddenly decided to remain quiet when
>> I told him he wasn't the first person to think it was funny to accuse
>> me of being a weather presenter?
>
>I've never been one to defend Paddy, however, he is away at the moment
>without access to the NG, this probably describes his silence.
>
>Daniel.

Bloody newsreader went and sent my message before I'd finished it.

What I meant to say was "fair enough" while observing that Paddy was
the one who took this thread to a personal level against myself.