Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

<*sigh*>

I assume you're accusing me of being the weatherman Allan Wilke?

I've heard that joke before, as well as the one about the Channel 10
Brisbane weather presenter. And yes, I thought they were funny jokes
the first time I heard them - which was somewhere in 1977.