Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

Not the best time to be spouting crap conspiracies.

It is not the time to bag nine now.

Paddy

--
Join Dingo Blue. Join and get $60 credit. Unlim net for $25 a month. Phone
1300 55 1455, or www.dingoblue.net.au .Quote 100034781 for the credit.

hmvd4scjt9n9mtr9ucbvccg98k6j29akdu@4ax.com">news:hmvd4scjt9n9mtr9ucbvccg98k6j29akdu@4ax.com...