Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

So you prefer 'Nine' to have priority over workers? We are talking about
clearing the mess after a distaster, to get things back to normal, and as
far as I'm concerned, stuff the media. If they want to broadcast from the
scene, let them do it at the bottom of the hill out of harms way.

You also need to take time to consider the fact that there were fatalities,
and to have a television station try to capitalise over such an issue is
nothing short of morbid, in fact, disgusting.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.