Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

Ok one example.

Chris Reason, seven news was on the spot as well.

Hope this helps'

Paddy

--
Join Dingo Blue. Join and get $60 credit. Unlim net for $25 a month. Phone
1300 55 1455, or www.dingoblue.net.au .Quote 100034781 for the credit.

8E9185A24telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E9185A24telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...