Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

Whom do we complain to..as disgusted members of the public that such an intrusion to the necessary works could occur!!
I agree stuff the media, what right can they possibly exercise in this matter other than trying to respect the endeavors
of the workmen and the families of the deceased.
This matter in itself should come into question within the scope of any inquiry.
The public have a right to know what went wrong, but not in such a manner as to interfere. The media are not a means
unto themselves (though they would have us believe otherwise.
What clown was in charge that allowed this trangression of logic to occur, and when is he/she terminating their employ!!
Channel nine , still the one!!, yeah they're still "one" alright. There are good people in the media industry, boy they
must feel lonely !!

disgusted >:~)) Richard