Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

Roy Wilke <royboy@DELETE_THIS.bit.net.au> wrote in message > So, Paddy,
before you get on your high-horse and start flinging the
> personal abuse hell-west and crooked, I'd suggest that you go away,
> make yourself a nice cup of tea, and think about what you're going to
> type before typing your words.

Thanks for the advice Allan. By the way you should go to bed, you have a
very important bulletin on monday evening, plus you have to decide between
the grey or black suit.

Cheers

Paddy

--
Join Dingo Blue. Join and get $60 credit. Unlimited net hours, downloads. No
session limits totally unlimited for $25 a month. Phone 1300 55 1455, or