Re: Channel 9 Exclusive Access Rights to Glenbrook Rail Tragedy Site???

I realise it wasn't a troll.

however the labor party should be attacked, not channel 9.

Cheers

Paddy

--
Join Dingo Blue. Join and get $60 credit. Unlim net for $25 a month. Phone
1300 55 1455, or www.dingoblue.net.au .Quote 100034781 for the credit.

4tme4s4luf7skgh65b4e4ejqh58dvqf466@4ax.com">news:4tme4s4luf7skgh65b4e4ejqh58dvqf466@4ax.com...