Re: All-over advertising trams (Melb)

After spending a weekend away in sunny Sydney (yeah right, it rained most of
the time) i went on the cadbury tram and also took photos of it. When i get
them back on thursday or friday i will compare them to that of the B class
that i will take today if i see it.

One interesting thing about the Sydney cadbury tram is the 'stickers' that
have been placed over part of the windows. They make the tram look like it
has tiny windows, i guess it wouldnt inconvenience passengers much, but it
is ugly however.

Michael.

<7eo03n$r51$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
<Pine.SOL.3.96.990410154950.19314B-100000@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au>,