Re: What happened to *last* week's Ghan?

Probably to do with some level of customer satisfaction... I know i wouldnt
be happy if i paid the thousand or so dollars to go on a sleeper only to
find that im being crammed into some crappy sardine tin(s) with all the
dregs from the rest of the train.

Just my thoughts.

Michael.