Re: trial CityRail signage and info systems

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote in message
<70tm36$eg0$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>Granville has had an SPI system installed since late 1995 with another 7
>stations receiving the same. It has been the key display of information for
>passengers at Granville ever since.  If you did change trains there often
you
>would HAVE to have seen it as the pull-down indicator boards were removed a
>short time after the SPI was up and running

Where in my post did I say they did not have an SPI? I said the automated
announcement system was either not installed or, if it was, mysteriously
never used when I was there - there is a difference between an indicator
system and an announcement system (even though they may be integreated, they
are still seperate!)