Re: trial CityRail signage and info systems

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote in message
<70rkho$r9l$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>None that I know of now, however it was about late 1996/early 1997 I think
>that a PM train (approx 17:30?) picked up at Liverpool, Glenfield,
>Campbelltown and setdown/pick up Macarthur and all stations to Goulburn.
It
>died with the then new timetable.

That is correct, however the post I was referring to mentioned the NEW DVA
at Granville, and how it had trouble getting around the name 'Tallong' -
unless there was a diversion through Granville, which also stopped there,
then this previous posting was a complete fabrication (about Granville at
least).

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com