Re: trial CityRail signage and info systems

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:11:59 +1000, "David \"The Doctor\" Proctor"
<daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>That is correct, however the post I was referring to mentioned the NEW DVA
>at Granville, and how it had trouble getting around the name 'Tallong' -
>unless there was a diversion through Granville, which also stopped there,
>then this previous posting was a complete fabrication (about Granville at
>least).

Not necessarily.  What's wrong with "... change at Campbelltown for
Macarthur, Menangle Park, Menangle, Douglas Park" etc etc including
Tallong towards the end? :)

Albert Alcoceba
  <><
alberta@zip.com.au