Re: Transport ticket system collapses

"Dave Proctor"
| "Tezza"
| > "Dave Proctor"
| > | "Tezza"

it.
| > |
| > | That is what you were implying.
| >
| > You infer incorrectly.
|
| I inferred correctly.

I never said it and I never implied it so you inferred incorrectly.

| > |
| > | You were implying that.
| >
| > You infer incorrectly.
|
| I inferred correctly.

I never said it and I never implied it so you inferred incorrectly.

| > |
| > | Of course you do, whilst whizzing past at 90 km/h.
| >
| > You obviously have no idea of a Drivers work day. What I said stands.
|
| No it doesn't. I, as someone who pays for tickets, am more qualified to
| comment than you, someone who doesn't.

Only in your fantasies.

| > | > |

problems.
| > |
| > | And I have not experienced a problem since i moved back to Sydney, 5
years
| > | ago, meaing (according to your logic) that nobody has experienced a
problem
| > | since then.
| >
| > You infer incorrectly once again. If *everybody* who posted on this
topic
| > had said they didn't have a problem then you would be correct, but as
they
| > didn't, you aren't.
|
| But you are saying that there are continual problems *because* one or two
| are saying that experience _rare_ problems. You can't have it both ways.

I've said nothing about "continual problems". Once again you incorrectly put
words into my mouth.

| > | And if it is rare (once every six months at Berowra, for example) then
only
| > | those using Berowra would be affected, and then, only once every six
months.
| > | So we have 1000 people experiencing a problem once every six months.
That is
| > | reasonable in my book.
| >
| > Only if it only happened in out of the way places, which it doesn't. It
also
| > happens at busy locations including Central and can affect thousands in
one day.

| So one, machine playing up at a location which has about 15 machines, as
| well as about 20 BOM's, can affect thousands of people? Don't think so.

You obviously don't get to Central much.

| > | > |

| > |
| > | And we *know* how much sense the media makes.
| >
| > Doesn't detract from the fact that you're wrong again.
|
| Nope - you are in no position to judge whether the machines are reliable o
| not. Station staff are, but you are not.

You mean the staff constantly complaining about them? The staff who have to
put up with the passengers complaining about them? The staff who tell me
about it? The staff who'd know a damn sight more about it than you?