"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
QgOf6.2454$sS4.82242@ozemail.com.au">news:QgOf6.2454$sS4.82242@ozemail.com.au...

> Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 3a7ebd97$0$16399$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a7ebd97$0$16399$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> >
> > "Chris Downs" .
> > | Tezza
> > late.
> > can

They
> > trains.
> > have
> > |
> > | And all too often the down "Banker" runs late because it is held on
the
> > rise
> > | to the South West Ocean Outfall between Wolli Creek and Turrella
awaiting
> > the
> > | passage of the overtaking Campbelltown/Macarthur service.
> >
> > If a Banker gets that far, I'm not surprised it's held up - the idiot
> > signaller would be trying to work out how the hell to sort out the mess
he's
> > caused.
>
> Which timetable is the 5:08pm Central to East Hills service in - a revised
> WTT?  The public timetable shows the 5:08pm ex Central as a Campbelltown
via
> Tempe service, no wonder you lost me.  Is it drugs, signallers or
inaccurate
> info in the public domain this time?

The 5:08pm ex Central not only goes to East Hills but Redfern, Sydenham,
Riverwood and Padstow as well, as well as all the stations in between East
Hills and Campbelltown. So strictly speaking the 5:08pm train goes to East
Hills. :) And btw the 5:08pm today was held up behind a "banker" outside
Sydenham for a minute or so and did end up at East Hills 7 minutes late
again.