Re: Tempe - Incorrect Signage?

"Skippy" <fowler9@skippy9spammeifyoudare.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
95h303$8bn$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk">news:95h303$8bn$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi there,
> Do you have a life. It's people like you that would make aliens turn away
in
> disgust not wanting to make contact with us.
> The trains here in the UK are in a worse state than in Sydney & they are
> running on a more modern system. You will be lucky to find a train that is
> even 10mins late here. Most are still running close to 30-40mins late.

You poor sad individual if you are suggesting that we shouldn't strive to
improve the efficiency of the Sydney rail network because the UK system is
much worse. You pommies are always in winge mode, you only have to listen to
the tone of British reporters on SkyNews to see that.

The infrastructure of the UK rail system is so bad and so old that no train
would ever run on time. My point about the East Hills line here is that
trains run consistently 7 mins late and because of this something needs to
change, preferably the timetable, which is incredibly unrealistic. Trains
mostly leave East Hills and Central on time but can never get to the other
end without running late. It is due to the many missed bus connections that
a change is being called for.