Re: Signaller causes SPAD

Hi all !
<useful text OFF>

Actually I'm living in Melbourne VIC, born in Newcastle,NSW, and my parents
live in QLD - does that settle all areguments as where I'm from (there is a
bit there for all of you, I even enjoy read about all states as well) ???

And as said many times, not a Railway employed person, not an expert, but just
your ordinary enthusist who  prefers to stay quiet, comment when I like, and
try to answer general questions. I do belong to a miniature railway who do
move people, so do understand certain things about responsibility ( derail
your Hornby train - and it is only you or it's owner who worries) - and
safeworking.

And I better shut up as I am going on about nothing !

I do wish Tezza and Antstig all the best and will continue to read ( with
interest ), and if I do not like your conversation I can ignore it  :) As to
whether I would judge or try to point score for any side- rest assured I would
not do so.

<useful text ON>

Regards,
David Head