Re: Signaller causes SPAD

<signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8qbq3t$8ok$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qbq3t$8ok$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

>> What it does mean is that the scope for error by a
>> signaller is much less than for a driver.  Indeed trained
>> monkeys could be employed as signallers... |-)

> Yes but could they play Nintendo in between trains. :-)

You mean WestCad systems haven't got Quake or something else in the
background?

<snip>

> PS. And may I be so bold as to ask what do you do for a
> living?

At this moment, telephony (zzzzzzzz).

But I have spent the odd hour or so cursing at misbehaving predictors (both
Safetran & Harmon) and other such junk.

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - 82329734
Phone - long, long, short, long.