Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza

> not one-eyed on any political party or anything else, even rail, I judge
> > >
> > > You employ an interesting benchmark for your judgements.  I'm curious as
> to what were your last three positive comments on aus.rail and in which
> years were they made?
> >
> > Do a search.
>
> I can't find them

You're actually supposed to look first.

> (but that's because I don't think they exist).

You couldn't find them because you don't think they exist? Says it all.

> Should I assume you can't find them either?

I'm not the one looking for them.

> > >  I have far from a perfect memory but I can't remember any.
> > > And your aus.rail persona is thoroughly one-eyed - in a negative sense
> > > rather than in a subject related sense however (IMHO).
> >
> > You're 100% wrong.  I've put shit on both the Liberal AND Labor Parties.
> > I've put shit on Cityrail AND defended them.
> > I've put shit on AND supported Speedrail.
> >
> > I go on the merits of anything, not preconceived ideas or party political
> > ideals.
>
> That's two, got a third one?

That's 2 subjects. In among the thousands of posts on those subjects there
were plenty of positive comments.

> I didn't say you have preconceived ideas or that you're partisan, just that
> you're invariably negative.

Such is life.