Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

"Chris Downs"

> Never watched South Park's episode with the school counsellor "drugs are
> bad, okay!"?

Only just got SBS a few weeks ago, so I've only seen a few episodes

> My point is that many people who demonise private enterprise and management
> are blind to the faults of staff and unions.  One group is rarely better
> than the other if they don't strive for healthy co-operation.

I certainly can't be accused of that, I put shit on all of them. I'm not
one-eyed on any political party or anything else, even rail, I judge
everything and everyone on it's/their merits.