Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a1bcdf0$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1bcdf0$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs.
> > Tezza
> > > "Chris Downs"

> > ignore any of the enquiry's recommendations they consider "useless".
> > >
> > > Governments do that with any inquiry recomendations when it suits
them -
> > > especially if it's costly.
> >
> > So governments are bad, okay.
>
> Why?
>
> >  Then staff are equally bad, okay.
>
> Again, why?
>
> >  And unions and private enterprise parties are as bad, okay.
>
> And again, why?
>

> > Or each has its good and bad.  Now to me that has the ring of truth, no
one
> > side is all angels and the other all devils.
>
> I have no idea where you dredged all that lot up from.

Never watched South Park's episode with the school counsellor "drugs are
bad, okay!"?

My point is that many people who demonise private enterprise and management
are blind to the faults of staff and unions.  One group is rarely better
than the other if they don't strive for healthy co-operation.

Chris