Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a1a70a5$0$19423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1a70a5$0$19423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> K3rS5.38210$SF5.717380@ozemail.com.au">news:K3rS5.38210$SF5.717380@ozemail.com.au...
> > Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
>
> > > If "up here" is bananaland, the recomenendations had nothing to do
with
> > you. It was a useless recomendatiuon, widely ignored.
> >
> > Now that's the best excuse there is for management (and/or others) to
ignore
> > any of the enquiry's recommendations they consider "useless".
>
> Governments do that with any inquiry recomendations when it suits them -
> especially if it's costly.

So governments are bad, okay.  Then staff are equally bad, okay.  And unions
and private enterprise parties are as bad, okay.

Or each has its good and bad.  Now to me that has the ring of truth, no one
side is all angels and the other all devils.

Chris