Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

<pdwyer@my-deja.com> wrote in message 8vcd4j$8r5$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8vcd4j$8r5$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
>   "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Frankly the recommendation was probably about the most useless
> amongst what  were generally fairly good recommendations.
>
> Shows what you know, having an unnecessary person in the cab has
> directly led to at least one accident up here.

If "up here" is bananaland, the recomenendations had nothing to do with you.
It was a useless recomendatiuon, widely ignored.

> Two guy guys in the cab, chatting happily.
> Both missed the red light,

So you're saying we should have DOO on everything? Yeah, much safer - NOT.

> then there were three.

Three what?

> Note: Where signalling systems exist to aid the driver in viewing the
> system, and these fail, THEN and only then should another driver/guard
> get in the cab.

In the case of freight, there should always be 2 up the front.