Re: [NSW]SRA billed $15m for airport link's shortfalls

It was suggested (by ALC) to reduce inter-terminal fares at the same time
group fares were introduced.  Neither the AL nor the CityRail websites show
any change however.  This element may also only have applied to groups.

Chris

3a1b0de2$0$19404$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1b0de2$0$19404$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...