Re: [NSW]SRA billed $15m for airport link's shortfalls

That's because you have to pay the station access fee for both Internat'l
and Domestic.

Say they introduce "Airport Transfer tickets" where you get to go between
Domestic and International unlimited number of times per day at $10?

--

        Public Transport Ticketing
@ http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit

3A15F073.14D73C16@yahoo.com">news:3A15F073.14D73C16@yahoo.com...