Re: [NSW]SRA billed $15m for airport link's shortfalls

Well...

>From out my way (Parramatta) cab fare to the airport is about $40-50 one way
while the one way rail fare is $11:40. That's Parramatta - where were you
thinking of? What is cab fare from the CBD?

As for driving yourself, if you are actually going somewhere you will be up
for some pretty steep parking charges - My last one was $94.00 (my trip
turned return in 1 day to 2 nights). This is an unusually high one but even
if I am away only the day the a/p parking is a lot more than $11:40. That's
if you cannot con someone into dropping you off but that's not driving
yourself is it? Don't know about bus alternatives

Depending on the time of day and *if* you are lucky with connections at
Central the train will be as quick as driving. I sometimes I take it if I
have not much baggage.

3A14CD95.CDE8E3C0@spin.net.au">news:3A14CD95.CDE8E3C0@spin.net.au...