Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza

> > I certainly can't be accused of that, I put shit on all of them. I'm not
> > one-eyed on any political party or anything else, even rail, I judge
> > everything and everyone on it's/their merits.
>
> You employ an interesting benchmark for your judgements.  I'm curious as to
> what were your last three positive comments on aus.rail and in which years
> were they made?

Do a search.

>  I have far from a perfect memory but I can't remember any.
> And your aus.rail persona is thoroughly one-eyed - in a negative sense
> rather than in a subject related sense however (IMHO).

You're 100% wrong.  I've put shit on both the Liberal AND Labor Parties.
I've Cityrail AND defended them.
I've put shit on AND supported Speedrail.

I go on the merits of anything, not preconceived ideas or party political
ideals.