Re: Carr blames Fahey for Airport Link bill

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza
> > "Chris Downs"
> > > Tezza <

> against the SRA, has blamed late and cancelled trains for poor patronage on
the
> > link."

> transpose *other* services to make sure the ghost trains run and on time.
> > >
> > > CityRail may now but that appears to be a very belated reaction to their
> > > contractual commitments.  The on-time stats from May 2000 and leading up
> to the Olympics tell a truer and much sadder story.
> >
> > They've been doing it right from the outset, Drivers were even told when
> > learning the line that there were penalty clauses for late or early
> trains. So what are these "on-time stats" you refer to?
>
> The only on-time stats I have access to are CityRails at
> www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au .  Don't bother taking my word for it, have a look
> at May onwards in particular.

So you have absolutely nothing to back up your bullshit claims.

> While I didn't specifically count, there would have been 4 or 5 cancelled AL
> services in my 1st half dozen brief sojourns on the line.

It's amazing you ever got there then. 6 trips with 5 cancelled train, I've
been through about 100 times without a single canclled *AL* service. Maybe
they dont want *you* there.

>  Things improved
> gradually from them till now.  I've seen no services cancelled in the last
> couple of months and a 10 minute late train was the worst.
>
> > > Is a new CityRail TT on the board for the near future - one in which
> sector 2 services are more robust?
> >
> > There's always a new timetable coming.
>
> Avoid half the question and give a smart arse answer - typical.  .....for
> the near future?

I just told you - there's *ALWAYS* a new timetable coming. That's not a
smartarse answer, you obviously haven't got a clue about the railways.