Re: [melb] Yarra Trams Network Observations

> >Its well and truly overdue, and a good choice for the new trams to
> >start. Once the new trams arrive, the A-class will replace the Z's on
> >route 11/112, and those Z's will apparantly go back to Swanston.
>
> But what about the W's? I thought they ran 11/12.

Just 12. (11 gets A replacing Zs once the new trams are along), weekends
only City Circle Ws run for Yarra Trams. (but no Ws are running at the
moment)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news