Re: [melb] Yarra Trams Network Observations

> I would like to add some things to this list that I noticed yesterday
> (02/11/00).
>
> 1. New all over advertising tram (Swanston Trams) Z???, Painted red for
> Toyota with that penguin on the side, observed at about 1pm at the corner of
> Swanston and La Trobe headed south.

Z3.209, released last Thursday.  Z3.220 was released in a new
advertising Livery yesterday (I have no idea what it is advertising,
expect it is a blue colour, like Officeworks or Connex)

> 2. I rode on a B class tram on route 109 to Port Melbourne. In the past few
> years all Port Melbourne trams that I have seen or ridden on have been A
> class.

There has been a B class (at least one) at Kew Depot for a few months
now, this does normal Kew Runs (so it could do 109, like when you saw
it)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news