Re: [melb] Yarra Trams Network Observations

"Johann Fan" <jyfx@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3a01f9e9$0$28170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a01f9e9$0$28170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Just a few observations in the last few days/weeks:
>
> A few survey people asking where you were going, where you live, etc etc
on
> Route 75, few weeks ago there were the same on 96/86 including at 7:30am
on
> a Sunday!
>
> Last Night (2200hrs) at Latrobe/King Streets-
> W-class heading west followed closely by a Z3. Transferring from Preston
> Southbank or more brake tests?
>
> Z1.26 (swanston) turning south from Bourke St into Spencer St. What it was
> doing is beyond me!
>
> cheers
> Johann
> --
> --- Signature File Follows ---
>
> By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the
> task completely overwhelm me.

I would like to add some things to this list that I noticed yesterday
(02/11/00).

1. New all over advertising tram (Swanston Trams) Z???, Painted red for
Toyota with that penguin on the side, observed at about 1pm at the corner of
Swanston and La Trobe headed south.

2. I rode on a B class tram on route 109 to Port Melbourne. In the past few
years all Port Melbourne trams that I have seen or ridden on have been A
class.

~Ben Smith