Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

Ben <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
<3a02c750@news.alphalink.com.au>:

>Yep, I rode on it this morning, it was the trailing set on the 8:34
>Flinders Street train from Greensborough (stops all stations). Sorry
>didnt get numbers for those asking.

675M 1188T 676M

>Each car has a different advertisment
>1. for Sara Lee (y'know they make more than just cheesecakes?) above and
>below the windows

Being on a train, I guess they make fruitcakes too.

>2. My career.com.au above and below the windows
>3. Australian Defence Force, with the advertisment running down the
>windows

Oops, I mistook this one for the NAVY. My bad.

>When it first came around the corner into Watsonia I thought that the
>train was made up of 1 unrefurb and 1 refurb set.

Looked better than a standard unrefurb set, I can say that much.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME