Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FE199562gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FE199562gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> Ben <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
> <3a02c750@news.alphalink.com.au>:
>
> >Yep, I rode on it this morning, it was the trailing set on the 8:34
> >Flinders Street train from Greensborough (stops all stations). Sorry
> >didnt get numbers for those asking.
>
> 675M 1188T 676M
>
> >Each car has a different advertisment
> >1. for Sara Lee (y'know they make more than just cheesecakes?) above and
> >below the windows
>
> Being on a train, I guess they make fruitcakes too.
>
> >2. My career.com.au above and below the windows
> >3. Australian Defence Force, with the advertisment running down the
> >windows
>
> Oops, I mistook this one for the NAVY. My bad.

The Navy, Army and RAAF each had a window to themselves, the one you saw was
the Navy one.

> >When it first came around the corner into Watsonia I thought that the
> >train was made up of 1 unrefurb and 1 refurb set.
>
> Looked better than a standard unrefurb set, I can say that much.

The ADF one was the best car on the set.
I would like to see a comeng in plain silver with no stripes down the sides,
maybe a small Connex/Bayside logo,and the normally yellow strip around the
front in Connex blue or something, it would look good.

> Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME

OK

~Ben Smith