Re: Rail Safety Act in ACT

> Out of curisity. I was wondering how valid is the NSW rail safety act in the
> ACT? The railway to Canberra is in the ACT from just west of Queanbeyan and
> is operated under NSW rules.

What about Echuca - Deniliquin/Moulamein, Yarrawonga - Oaklands? (and
Tocumwal)

All Victorian Railways operating under Victorian Rules in NSW.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news