Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

| > Looked better than a standard unrefurb set, I can say that much.
|
| The ADF one was the best car on the set.
| I would like to see a comeng in plain silver with no stripes down the
sides,
| maybe a small Connex/Bayside logo,and the normally yellow strip around the
| front in Connex blue or something, it would look good.

How about a yellow front (to window level), no stripes at window level, a
large indicator board, comfortable seats, drinking water, toilets, an upper
deck and about 100 mm or so narrower wheels? Target plate to choice.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Talk to the hand!