Re: If you can't beat grafitti, then go one better

Yep, I rode on it this morning, it was the trailing set on the 8:34 Flinders
Street train from Greensborough (stops all stations). Sorry didnt get
numbers for those asking.

Each car has a different advertisment
1. for Sara Lee (y'know they make more than just cheesecakes?) above and
below the windows
2. My career.com.au above and below the windows
3. Australian Defence Force, with the advertisment running down the windows

When it first came around the corner into Watsonia I thought that the train
was made up of 1 unrefurb and 1 refurb set.

~Ben Smith

"Graeme Cleak" <gcleak@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Aah,
> this is a standard 3 car Comeng set fitted with some sort of decals on the
> sides to advertise an employment agency (or similar), it will run around
> like this for a week or so, after having been launched to "the media" at
FSS