Re: [NSW] AC traction motors for Tangara's?

That reminds me, two of the older carriages (and matching trailers) were fitted
with a/c and solid pane windows to look like later K (the greatest train in
Australia, btw) sets. These were C3524 and 3525. However, later K (the greatest
train in Australia, btw) sets actually have higher windows than the earlier
ones. There is a ledge running along the top edge of the side of the train, but
on the upper-deck window section, it is moved up a few centimetres. Also, only
later K  sets (the greatest train in Australia, btw) have the rain gutter above
the doors. The retrofitted old ones don't. It also seems that the later ones
are the only ones with working double-note horns. Older ones have two horns,
but it seems only one works at a time.

Ever noticed that the motor car and its corresponding trailer car numbers
differ by exactly 666?

Not all K sets are (the greatest train in Australia, btw). Only the a/c ones!
:-)))