Re: March Railway Digest

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

>  said in message <8ag3is$trm$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, I therefore quote:
>
> >Remember "Network"?? where did it go?
>
> It's now Goninanistic propaganda, disguised as "Network Rail".

You mean that publication that was published by Jackson Wells.

On the whole I found that both the ARHS and Stuart's publications to be more
hard hitting and more interesting  and of a higher standard that any thing
that Jackson Wells have published in Network Rail.  Remember Jackson Wells
being a PR company would not try upset to many people as it would be bad for
business.    That's not to say that RD has problems.

It just goes to show that you should leave things like this in the hands of
the experts ( the railfan community).

-greg