Re: March Railway Digest

Dave Proctor wrote in message <8a5e3t$7ae$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>I did not write this (I am keeping my criticism of the many faults in
Digest
>to myself, as I do not wish to be flamed again).

Give it a rest!

Digest is very good compared to any of the other enthusiast magazines in
this country. It has a variety of interesting articles and does not seem to
be made up entirely of media releases.

I really don't care if the trainspotting info is wrong from time to time.
After all, it is provided by volunteers and, gee, who really cares if the
Broken Hill train was said to be 10 or 20 minutes late on Tuesday when it
runs on Thursday (I don't know what day it runs!).

I would suggest those who have criticisms should run their own magazine.

Barry Campbell