Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

"Dean A Stalker" <dstalker@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
>I still haven't visited the Woodford Railway yet. How far does
>the track go at Durundur?

Well, I have visited, but don't know the absolute answer
either.  I visited as part of the Narrow Gauge Convention held
in Brisbane at Easter 99, so it was too long ago for immediate
recall (and not far enough way for the detailed recollections of
the 60s).

Their web site at http://www.angrms.org.au/ doesn't help either,
tending to concentrate on the locos and less on the railway.  At
a guess I would say less than 5km.

Cheers...JD

--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com