Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

I wish it was 3 km!  It is only just under 1 km. The Society has the land
set aside for an extension of a further 1.5 to 2 km.
Regards
David Mewes

397bec93$0$11187$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397bec93$0$11187$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...