Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

I think I'll study my history better next time :( I think I have 3'6" on the
brain, main reason why I added the 6" accidentally.
> It is definitely 2' gauge,

Whoops, I didn't know that. I'll admit that I guessed. I still haven't
visited the Woodford Railway yet. How far does the track go at Durundur?

--
Dean A Stalker
Email: qrhistory@dingoblue.net.au