Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

The question about the lines in SE SA a couple of days ago started me wondering
about all the re-gauging that has happened in the history of Australian
Railways, how many have there been which were NOT re-gauging to Standard gauge?
I could think of the following:

SE SA from Narrow to Broad
Hamley Bridge - Balaklava - Gladstone from Narrow to Broad
Terowie - Peterborough from Narrow to Broad
Upper Ferntree Gully - Belgrave from 2'6" to Broad
Drysdale - Queenscliff from Broad to Narrow
Early Tasmanian route(s) (Was it TMLR Launceston to Deloraine?) from Broad to
Narrow

There must be others - in central SA perhaps?  There had been talk of QR
converting some disused northern NSW lines from Standard to Narrow, but I think
this has faded away.

Have there ever been any re-gaugings away from Standard Gauge?  I cant think of
any.