Re: [NSW] Useless extra DVA?!

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3%pe5.360145$MB.5735279@news6.giganews.com">news:3%pe5.360145$MB.5735279@news6.giganews.com...
> "Dr Morals" <linuxnewbie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> 397a1538$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397a1538$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Jonathon
> >
> > You are dead right what a silly anouncement. Unless of course like me
you
> > have'nt been Sydney all that long and are'nt aware that you can get to
> > Parramatta by catching the Blacktown train. Good one

 . No need to have the "via" Parramatta" part of thefirst part, as it is in
the second part, where the
> stopping patternis announced.
>
> Dave

> Sorry I disagree.
It seems that you may not have travelled to much. Especially overseas
.......The more information on destinations eg., via. etc., the better.
Make it easy for visitors in a new country. I assure you, it is a great
help.