Re: [NSW] Useless extra DVA?!

" Ian" <iansmith@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
397a8830$0$11207$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397a8830$0$11207$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> > Sorry I disagree.
> It seems that you may not have travelled to much. Especially overseas

Actually, I have travelled. Although I got jumped on from a great height the
last time I mentioned it in here, I am a tennis umpire and have officiated
in many countries. I also used to be a travel consultant, which also
involves travelling extensively.

> .......The more information on destinations eg., via. etc., the better.
> Make it easy for visitors in a new country. I assure you, it is a great
> help.

But where does it stop, particularly if the information is given later in
the announcement. Do you only include one station? If so, which one do you
choose? When all stations in the stopping pattern are announced, there is no
need to have a "via Parramatta" there.

Dave