Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

It is definitely 2' gauge, and AFAIK it *is* built on the
formation of the old 3'6" railway.  I don't think it was
gauge converted though, rather laid at 2' gauge after the 3'6"
was lifted.

"Dean A Stalker" <dstalker@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
>Its a 2' 6" railway, and AFAIK it isn't built on the old
alignment.

--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com