Re: [NSW] Useless extra DVA?!

"Ian" <iansmithNOiaSPAM@optusnet.com.au.invalid> wrote in message
0777feb4.a86c5897@usw-ex0104-032.remarq.com">news:0777feb4.a86c5897@usw-ex0104-032.remarq.com...
> 'That is because of the way they are treated by management.'
>
> Would you elaborate please.

Management treat the staff like crap, so morale is low, so that is reflected
in the way they treat the passengers.
> 'Done that - many times. nd your point is?'
>
> You wouldn't be in politics by any chance? With all that
> experience, I'm sure you are the envy of many.

You told me to go overseas, and I said I had travelled extensively - at one
stage I had the 64 page passport instead of the standard 48 page. Having
done this, I could not see the point oyu were trying to make.

Dave