Re: [NSW] Useless extra DVA?!

"Ian" <iansmithNOiaSPAM@optusnet.com.au.invalid> wrote in message
20a6c1a0.c19e643a@usw-ex0104-032.remarq.com">news:20a6c1a0.c19e643a@usw-ex0104-032.remarq.com...
> Management treat the staff like crap, so morale is low, so that
> is reflected in the way they treat the passengers.
>
> That's one hell off a statement to make. I'm sure that you can
> substantiate it.

Which part - that management treat them like crap and that morale is
consequently low, or that some staff treat passengers badly?

If the former, you only have to read what some posters to aus.rail who are
employed by the various entities have to say.

If the latter, then personal experience.

> I travel City Rail and frankly find the staff to be helpful and
> friendly 90% of the time. It is very common these days fo people
> to criticize with out foundation.

So the 10% of the time that they are not "helpful and friendly" isn't
signifigant to you then?

Dave