Re: Yet another Sydney derailment

Not necessarily. Saying something you shouldnt have said can be illegal in
most cases. In this case, if the affected person found out about the
defamation, he could contact  police, who would then trace the server of the
poster and charge him with libel (printing or recording a defamatory
article). Particularly if it harms him.

Brendan

85o0la$8vj$2@news1.mpx.com.au">news:85o0la$8vj$2@news1.mpx.com.au...